So I'm a tiny bit behind, since I had to update all my vendors ( that wasn't planned ) But I got lots of news for you today ^^

1st of all 3 New releases ...

Shanny ..it's my fav, been sitting in my inventory for a lot of time ( fine I thought I don't have it any more :P )
But YAY today she sees the light


I've made a full outfit for Mardi Gras ..this supposed to be 1st but I like Shanny more :))


This outfit has tons of stuff to combine and shoes are included :) with HUD - skin, nails, ring and ring gems ( color and texture changeable ) the mask and head piece as well in the packet

And to go with it I have made some jewelry as well ( earrings, bracelets and necklace )


Something for the guys as well :)

 Comes with HUD and you can change texture and color

Now lets see if I get them right ... Midnight Mania, Profile Picks and Lucky letter prizes




The shoes are inside MM group board
Second photo is in MM public
3rd one Lucky letter public
4th one Lucky letter group
and for prizes for picks I have put the jewelry set - add the shop in your profile picks and after 12-24 hours come back to click the board ( more infos on the board )

By the way .. the gifts from boards don't come with the shoes ...except the MM with the shoe prizes, also the headpiece and mask is not included in the bag ...just the outfit

Now ..we've reached a steady over 300 group members yaaaaay ..sooo got a little gift for you :


I wanted to make something with HUD but some girls said they prefer without so they can wear stockings and I've noticed spikes/studs are/were fashionable ( was a pain to make them ) ..but well I hope you will like them. Are made for V1 and V2

..Boy this is a huge post ...

Thank you all so much for your Contest sort of... 2013 note cards and responses :D  lots of hugs
Here are the list of people who helped me, and as I've promised you'll get to pick 5 pairs of footwear from the shop. Look around, see what you like and send the Names of the footwear to AnirisBoutique Resident

asawa jupiter
Temptera Evermore
StephanieWild
trage cline
Fro Levee
Defyance1
eternity2013
Amitola Woodrunner
milicent
abbykaite
revolution13
tempestt
MoonSkye
Allestrial
Psyanna
KissOfDarkness
crucificia
belleleemiracle

PS: I had fun figuring out the alts ^^ ..but since was no rule against alts - yay- for everyone

I was saying last week that I will make a Shoe No Name Contest ..and I shall next release since we have too many going on right now ... Also don't forget about the 2 hunts that are still going on , 4 days left ( will end on 15th Feb ) Prizes are 0L$



And if you are good something for Valentine's Day ..so keep your eyes open for more notices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment